Tophet Tower is a skyscraper in New York City. It is located across the street from VenTech Tower. The lobby is easily accessible from the subway entrance for 59th Street/Columbus Circle.
- Wide Wale, Sirena Ong, & Barnacle Badhul (living in Penthouse A)
- Copycat (living in 44-44)
- Warriana (living in 12-B)
- The New York skyscraper with a large, gold T is an obvious reference to Trump Tower.
- In the Hebrew Bible, Tophet was the site of pagan sacrifices to the gods Moloch and Baal in Jerusalem. Worshippers would burn children alive as divine offerings. As a result, Tophet has become associated with Hell in Judeo-Christian symbolism.