|The Venture Bros. character|
Showdown at Cremation Creek Part I
|Relatives||Sgt. Hatred (ex-husband)|
Scorpio (current lover)
King Gorilla (friend, deceased), Private Schwa (former lover)
Princess Tinyfeet is the ex-wife of Sergeant Hatred. Not much is known about her except for some stereotypical native American characteristics (such as the way she dresses, referring to corn as "maize" and owning a tepee.) She also owns a cat, grows Okra and has a bondage fetish.
Relationships With Other CharactersEdit
Sgt. Hatred is Princess Tinyfeet's ex-husband. She leaves him in the episode The Family That Slays Together, Stays Together Part I for an unknown reason, which caused Sgt. Hatred to become suicidal. During the time they where separated Sgt. Hatred took up being the Venture's new bodyguard, while she stayed at the house. During this time she had a lot of flings, including with some of his ex-henchmen. In Operation P.R.O.M. they get back together, only to break-up once again after it is revealed that she was living with another man, Scorpio.
- Showdown at Cremation Creek Part I
- Home is Where the Hate is (mentioned)
- The Family That Slays, Stays Together Part I (mentioned)
- The Family That Slays, Stays Together Part II (mentioned)
- Handsome Ransom (mentioned)
- Return to Malice
- Self-Medication (mentioned)
- The Diving Bell VS The Butter-glider
- The Silent Partners (mentioned)
- Operation P.R.O.M.